Thursday, October 14, 2010

Statement

This blog exists because I want to be read.  I have this insatiable urge to write, and for anybody who wants to hear my thoughts, this is your chance to read.
For now I have short essays about ideas and experiences I've had.  Hopefully I'll be able to post some fiction soon.  
If you have any suggestions on places that would accept work like mine here, then let me know.
Or, if you like what I write, then be a pal and tell me why.  And if you think it could be better, give me a well-thought out explanation why.  I'm always looking for new angles from which to scrutinize my writing.


Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I'm really glad you've started blogging. You're a great writer with some really great thoughts. I think this will be a great medium for you to share your talents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man. Gotta get the ball rolling somehow, right?

    ReplyDelete